Mindwise – Sachet – 30ct
Support normal cardiovascular health and cognitive health on the go with MindWise™ single-serving packets! These convenient sachets make it easy to take this supplement for heart and brain function anywhere you go. With a vegetarian oil made from cold-pressed sacha inchi seeds harvested from the Peruvian Amazon and other medium-chain triglyceride oils, MindWise has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, it uses a combination of fruit juices and extracts, turmeric, and pure essential oils to create a heart and brain function supplement with a taste you’ll love! MindWise also includes our proprietary memory function blend made with bioidentical CoQ10, ALCAR, and GPC—ingredients that have been studied for their unique benefits. With generous amounts of vitamin D3, this premium supplement is equipped to support normal brain function and overall cognitive and cardiovascular health.*
- Supports normal brain and heart function*
- Contains a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids
- Includes GPC, ALCAR, and bioidentical CoQ10, all studied for their beneficial properties*
- Supports heart health by replenishing the body with CoQ10*
- Features an improved, smoother texture
- Includes no added preservatives
- Formulated with turmeric
- Easy to use on-the-go packaging
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
IngredientsClick the image below to enlarge.
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!