Liquid Foundation – Savvy Minerals by Young Living – Porcelain
Discover radiant-looking skin and a youthful, dewy finish with Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Liquid Foundation. This cruelty-free foundation gives you medium to full coverage with authentic, pure ingredients that are vegan friendly and cruelty free.
The rich formula has a creamy, lightweight and blendable texture derived from self-smoothing™ polymers that condition skin with a smooth, protective layer. These polymers act as a delivery system for active ingredients and essential oils that help increase the moisture of the skin without a greasy or heavy feel. Our long-wearing and skin-loving formula glides on seamlessly and never cakes or settles into lines—making it great for skin of any age.
Made with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™ essential oil, ethically mined mica crystals to enhance the natural radiance of skin, and avocado oil to hydrate and reduce moisture loss, Savvy Minerals Liquid Foundation is part of The NEW Standard in Clean Beauty.™
*Limit one per accountLiquid Foundation Product Information Page
Product SnapshotBENEFITS & FEATURES
- Creamy and lightweight liquid foundation designed for long-lasting wear
- Helps reduce the appearance of redness
- Luminous and rich in pigment for medium to full coverage
- Aids in smoothness of the skin
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- The NEW Standard in Clean Beauty™ means no chlorine, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes.
- Avocado oil hydrates the skin.
- Sunflower seed oil adds antioxidants while reducing moisture loss.
- Ethically mined in the USA, mica crystals provide a youthful, radiant finish.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil enhances the natural radiance of skin.
- Self-smoothing™ plant-based polymers protect skin, moisturize, and help create a smooth appearance and even coverage.
- Savvy Minerals® Makeup Remover Wipes
- Savvy Minerals® Essential Brush Set
- Savvy Minerals® Volumizing Mascara
- Savvy Minerals® Full-Coverage Foundation Brush
IngredientsIngredients Water, C15-19 alkane, Coconut alkanes, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, Cellulose (natural polymer), Polyglyceryl-10 pentaisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 isostearate, Sodium chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Disteardimonium hectorite, Lauroyl lysine, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Potassium Sorbate, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Santalum album (Sandalwood)† oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sclerocarya birrea seed oil, Sodium phytate Tocopherol, Alcohol †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil May contain:Titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron oxides (Cl 77492), Iron oxides (Cl 77491), Iron oxides (Cl 77499) Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Shake bottle before use. For medium coverage, apply a small amount from the center of the face outward and blend with fingertips. For fuller coverage, use the Savvy Minerals Full-Coverage Foundation Brush to build and layer as needed and use Savvy Minerals Powder Foundation to create and set a matte, long-lasting wear.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND With Savvy Minerals by Young Living, be confident that you are part of The NEW Standard in Clean Beauty, which means you’re not covering your skin in harsh chemicals. Part of the rise in clean beauty products, our liquid foundation has no chlorine, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes. Be beautiful and clean with Savvy Minerals by Young Living Liquid Foundation.
Young Living December Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!