Kunzea Essential Oil – 5 ml
Retail: $52.30 USD
Wholesale: $39.75 USD
Stock Number: #23433
The beautiful coasts of Australia and Tasmania boast a playful white and pink flower known as kunzea. Produced from the steam distillation of the leaves and green branchlets, Kunzea essential oil offers a spicy, woodsy aroma to uplift any environment. With properties that help soothe fatigued muscles and work to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied topically, Kunzea will be a new household staple. Use alongside Purification® to help purify the air or instead of Tea Tree for a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- Has comparable properties to Tea Tree essential oil
- Combine with massage that it may help soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Offers a clean, spicy, and woodsy aroma
- Helps purify the air from unwanted odors
WORKS WELL WITH
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Valor® essential oil blend
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Awaken™ essential oil blend
Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a massage after workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
- Add to your daily face regimen and apply topically to skin to help reduce appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Diffuse throughout your home for a relaxing, woodsy
aroma and to help create an uplifting environment.
- Start an evening of studying accompanied by this spicy, woodsy scent.
- Rid your living spaces of distasteful smells with this clean aroma.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coast of Australia and Tasmania, kunzea was used for centuries by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to as “white cloud.” Its white and pink flowers are found growing in sandy soils along coastal regions and often attract native insects, birds, and small animals.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Kunzea ambigua
PLANT PART USED:Branch and leaf
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled
YL REGION:Most Young Living Kunzea essential oil comes from Australia.
Kunzea essential oil joined the Young Living family in 2018.
- DIY geode bath bombs
Young Living August Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!