Thieves Essential Oil Infused Cough Drops – 30ct
Experience the power of Thieves and menthol in a cough drop! The triple-action formula of Thieves Cough Drops offers comfort by relieving coughs, soothing sore throats, and cooling nasal passages. Minty, spicy, and sweet without processed sugar, dyes, artificial flavors, or preservatives, these cough drops are made with naturally derived ingredients, including Young Living’s pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and menthol from Peppermint.
These tasty cough drops are easy to take anywhere you may need relief. Keep some in your purse, laptop bag, or next to your bed at night so they’re always on hand to soothe.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Soothes sore throats
- Relieves coughs
- Cools nasal passages
- Naturally sugar-free
- Great flavor
- Natural menthol
- Inactive ingredients:
- Stevia leaf extract
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Clove Bud essential oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Thieves® essential oil blend
- Super C™ Chewable Tablets
- NingXia Red®
- ImmuPro™ Chewable Tablets
Suggested UsesDIRECTIONS Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed. EXPERIENCE Thieves Cough Drops taste great and effectively relieve sore throats. CAUTIONS
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache; these could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore throat does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Young Living’s vision is to bring Young Living Essential Oils to every home in the world. By developing a line of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, we plan to expand our market share to make that vision a reality. The first product in Young Living’s OTC line is the Thieves Cough Drops, infused with Thieves essential oil blend and created to help those suffering from a cough or sore throat. This new addition will help add more diversity to our Thieves product line, and it will appeal to the majority of the population because everyone experiences sore throats and coughing from time to time.
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!