Seedlings Baby Oil
Baby Oil - YL Seedlings
This gentle baby oil absorbs smoothly, leaving baby’s skin soft, snuggle-able, and kissable with a delicate scent. Formulated from the 100 percent pure essential oils in our Calm blend of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium, Seedlings Baby Oil offers a calming aroma to promote a relaxing environment—at bedtime or anytime.
Seedlings Baby Oil is diluted in a strength that is appropriate for your little one, and it is vegan friendly. You can keep the light, gentle scent of Seedlings with you and baby all day long by checking out our other Seedlings products, including Seedlings Baby Wash and Shampoo and Seedlings Baby Lotion
Benefits and Features
- Mild, gentle formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
- Provides a calming aroma
- Non-greasy formula absorbs smoothly into skin
- Moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes skin
- Made with 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived ingredients
- Contains 100 percent pure essential oils diluted in appropriate strength for baby’s delicate skin
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
How to UseApply a small amount to your hands. Rub hands together to warm the oil and gently massage into baby’s skin.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Contains corn and soy ingredients
Young Living March Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
How to UseApply a small amount to your hands. Rub hands together to warm the oil and gently massage into baby’s skin. [social_warfare]
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!