Idaho Grand Fir Essential Oil – 5ml
Formerly known as Idaho Balsam Fir, this Young Living fan favorite is back with a new name: Idaho Grand Fir! The oil, aroma, and benefits are unchanged, offering a woodsy, refreshing aroma reminiscent of a freshly cut Christmas tree. Grand fir trees are native to the Pacific Northwest of the United States, and for centuries Native Americans have used them to promote well-being and the sensation of deeper breathing.
We call it Idaho Grand Fir because ours comes from the Young Living Highland Flats Tree Farm in Naples, Idaho, where every year Young Living members participate in the annual Winter Harvest, allowing them to experience our Seed to Seal® quality commitment firsthand.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing when combined with R.C.™ and applied to chest and neck.
- Soothes tired, fatigued muscles when combined with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or Ortho Ease® and used in massage.
- Soothes the skin and smooths imperfections when combined with Lavender essential oil and applied topically.
- Increases spirituality when used during meditation.
- Offers an aroma that creates a relaxing and stress-free environment.
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents beta pinene, alpha pinene, camphene, and beta phellandrene.
- Deep Relief™ Roll-On
- R.C.™ essential oil blend
- V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
- Copaiba essential oil
Abies grandis† (Grand fir) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesLABEL DIRECTIONS
- Combine with Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream, which relieves daily aches and pains.
- Diffuse to enjoy the cleansing aroma.
- Diffuse for a grounding, relaxing, and calming atmosphere.
- Diffuse outdoors for an annoyance-free atmosphere.
- Pair with Copaiba, Frankincense, and PanAway®.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN Idaho Grand Fir is an important ingredient in Believe™, Build Your Dream™, Deep Relief™ Roll-On, En-R-Gee™, Gratitude™, Sacred Mountain™, The Gift™, and other Young Living products.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Idaho Grand Fir essential oil is steam distilled from the needles and branches of the grand fir trees grown at Young Living’s Highland Flats Tree Farm and Distillery in Naples, Idaho. This tree is popularly used in the U.S. as a Christmas tree. It is one of the tallest fir species in the world.
Why change the name if the oil is the same? Until now the closest registered scientific name for the oil was Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir). Recently, however, the Personal Care Products Council approved the use of the scientific name Abies grandis (Grand Fir) for use on the label.
Young Living June Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!