Grounding Essential Oil Blend – 5 ml
Retail: $24.01 USD
Wholesale: $18.25 USD
Stock Number: #3348
Grounding™ essential oil blend is a unique combination of White Fir, Black Spruce, Ylang Ylang, Pine, and other essential oils. It complements feelings of stability, clarity, and spirituality. Grounding’s warm and entrancing aroma can create an atmosphere that is perfect for finding self-awareness and confronting negative emotions. Diffuse or apply it topically as you stabilize and ground your day and work to cope with life’s daily challenges.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Features a fresh, woodsy pine aroma with a floral hint
- Uses a balancing blend of essential oils that promote feelings of stability, clarity, and spirituality
- Includes the constituents alpha pinene, camphene, germacrene D, limonene, linalool, beta caryophyllene, and cedrol
- Has a powerful aroma that helps create a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused
ALSO FOUND IN
- Peace & Calming®essential oil blend
- Acceptance™essential oil blend
- Forgiveness™essential oil blend
- Frankincenseessential oil
- Northern Lights Black Spruceessential oil
- Feelings™ Collection
- Rainstone™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
Abies concolor† (White fir) branch/leaf/wood
Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower
Pinus sylvestris† (Pine) leaf oil
Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
Angelica archangelica† (Angelica) root
Juniperus osteosperma† (Juniper) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Diffuse Grounding in the evening or during meditation for a relaxing, grounding aroma.
- Dilute and apply it directly behind the ears and on the wrists, nape, and temples to help you feel grounded and ready to face everyday decisions.
- Apply it topically in the morning to help start your day with a healthy perspective.
- Inhale it directly or add 2–4 drops to your bath for a warm, comforting aroma.
- Transform your favorite spaces into a meadow of pines and flowers.
- Feel set and stable when you use this complexly subtle aroma to help you face life’s demands.
- Close your eyes, inhale this warm aroma, and meditate on life’s blessings.
- Muscle through rush-hour traffic with this grounding scent.
- Find comfort in the arms of loved ones and in the calming atmosphere this deep aroma provides.
- Breathe in this blend to find a moment of calm when your day overwhelms you.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop Grounding with 1 drop V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Grounding was formulated by D. Gary Young to accompany individuals on challenging emotional journeys. For this proprietary blend, Gary chose oils with aromas that inspire people to channel the emotional strength that helps them face their problems rather than avoid them.
This blend includes woodsy, welcoming notes—such as White Fir, Pine, and Cedarwood—and uplifting aromas—such as Ylang Ylang and Angelica—to help create an environment for confronting decisions big and small. With this anchoring tool, you can feel empowered to work through life’s challenges with greater self-awareness.
Young Living November Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!