Geranium Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $55.92 USD
Wholesale: $42.50 USD
Stock Number: #3554
Geranium essential oil was used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant-looking skin when applied topically. Today this potent oil is often used in high-end perfumes and skin care products. Cultivated from the fragrant flower native to South Africa and obtained through a careful distillation process, Geranium’s sweet, floral scent can be used topically and aromatically. Add Geranium to lotion, body wash, and hair care to enhance the aroma of your personal care products. Because Geranium oil has versatile benefits, you can also diffuse it to invite a peaceful, spiritual feeling in your living room or meditative space.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- May help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Helps promote healthy, radiant-looking hair
- May help cleanse the skin
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Citronellyl formate
- Acceptance™essential oil blend
- Animal Scents® Ointment
- Animal Scents® Shampoo
- AromaGuard® Meadow Mist™ Deodorant
- EndoFlex™essential oil blend
- Joy™essential oil blend
- Lady Sclareol™essential oil blend
- Trauma Life™essential oil blend
- Lavenderessential oil
- Ylang Ylangessential oil
- German Chamomileessential oil
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Add Geranium to a neutral skin moisturizer and apply it morning and night to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add Geranium to your skin regimen to help cleanse your skin.
- Mix it with your favorite Young Living shampoo to help promote healthy, radiant-looking hair.
- Diffuse Geranium in your home or office for a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Combine it with oils like Lavender and Ylang Ylang to blend in a hot bath. The aromatic blend of floral and sweet smells creates a peaceful, private getaway.
- Get creative juices flowing by filling your office or study with this pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Bring the family together by accenting the air in the den or kitchen with its sweet fragrance.
- Make your bedroom bloom with the romantic scents of Geranium, Lavender, and Jasmine.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Geranium essential oil comes from the Pelargonium graveolensplant, a multibranched shrub that grows up to 5 feet tall. Geranium oil is produced by steam distilling the plant’s flowers and leaves. It is native to subtropical southern Africa and was used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant skin. Geranium is also found in many perfumes, lotions, and skin care products. It is an important ingredient in many Young Living skin care products—including ART® Creme Masque, Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™, and Animal Scents® Ointment—and Acceptance™, Awaken™, Believe™, and Clarity™ essential oil blends.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Pelargonium graveolens
REGIONS FOUND:Egypt, India
PLANT PART USED:Flowers and leaves
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled
YL REGION:Most Young Living Geranium essential oil comes from Egypt.
Geranium essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Young Living October Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!