Copaiba Essential Oil
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. With high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaiba oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.
Its warm aroma also makes Copaiba a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties or apply it to flex points following activity for an uplifting, comforting cooldown.
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Apply to focused areas after activity.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a post-workout massage oil. For an added cooling sensation, combine with Peppermint or Wintergreen.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try a custom diffusing blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
How to UseTopical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Are You Living With Toxins?
The average American home contains dangerous amounts of toxic chemicals. The good news? You can change your home, and we have FREE tips to get you started!